Taking Bunny Steps to Follow Your Passions with Gianna Ciaramello
I got to sit down with Gianna Ciaramello and got to chat with her about her passions. Gianna runs a consulting business, creates content (she’s an author!) for herself, and creates content for others. She’s juggling a lot of passions and she still manages to stop working at 6pm in order to make herself a priority.
I was so impressed with Gianna and her thought process when it comes to managing her passions. She goes in-depth about how to structure time and how to proceed if you are a multi-passionate individual. Gianna also gives us tips on how we can experiment to really find the passions that are calling to us.
Gianna also shares how an underlying “why” or mission can drive your passions and how its okay to have more than one passion. We are not meant to lack dimension as human beings and if we feel ourselves being called to more than one thing, it’s okay to step back and think about how they could fit together.
Head to the website to listen to this episode or click “Listen Now” below!
- Can you share the story of how you started sharing healthy eating and nutrition?
- How do you know if something is your “passion”?
- How to start up a business while doing something else?
- How do you organize your time?
- Do you use any specific techniques to make the most of your time?
- What do you do when you feel overwhelmed?
- What do you recommend for someone who feels “stuck” or stagnant?
- How do you stay motivated?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to experiment (while still at a 9 to 5) in order to find your passion
- Heuristics to help you structure your days/weeks when you have a lot going on
- How to proceed in life and business as a multi-passionate individual
Vivolife Brand: https://www.vivolife.co.uk, use Gianna’s code “RABBITFOOD10” for a discount!
Gianna’s Website: https://www.giannaciaramello.com/
Connect with Gianna on Instagram: @gianna_ciaramello