The Truth About Break-Ups (Professional + Personal) and Why They Should Be Happening in Your Life with Alexandria Hart
This episode’s guest is very special to me and may be very familiar to some of you! Alexandria was my very first guest and I’m so excited to have her back again. In this episode, Alex and I go over the truth of Break-Ups and not just personal ones, but professional break-ups as well. Alex gives us tips on why we should release people in our business and personal life. She touches on how breakups are important in a business and how they differ from personal breakups. We also talk about the hows, the why, and when to break up.
Head to the website to listen to this episode or click “Listen Now” below!
- How do you release people from your your life & business.
- What are the signs you need to break up with someone in your personal life (romantic and friendship)?
- It’s hard to do this, especially if it’s someone who has been in your life a long time. What do you recommend in this situation?
- How does Business breakups differ from personal breakups?
- Why are breakups important in business?
- What do you consider when deciding whether to stop working with a client?
- How do you choose the people you spend time with?
- How have you “broken up” with people in the past?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Breaking up with people is natural and good for you. (Personal & Business)
- What are the signs and considerations you should make when making the decision to break up with someone.
- How to release people from your life and business.
- How to choose the people you spend time with.
Connect with Alexandria Hart on Instagram: @_goodjoojoo, @shmalexhart
Check out Alex’s agency: www.goodjoojoo.net