Casting Your Vision in Business & Life
This episode goes behind the scenes to share some things that I’m doing to dive into the next five to 10 years ahead of me. For me and my business, it’s always top of mind to be looking forward to make sure what I’m doing today aligns with where I want to be in the future.
Learning to cast your vision is important for the future. When we plan out for the next week, we need to know where we’re going. Why should it be any different when we plan years in advance? This is the essential thinking behind the process of casting your vision and we dive deep into the process in this episode.
“How do I know what I should be doing next year if I don’t know where I want to be in 10 years? I need to take the time to map what that looks like and then work backwards to make sure my actions are in alignment with what it is I want ultimately in my life.”
Head to the website to listen to this episode or click “Listen Now” below!
In this episode Avani talks about:
- The effects casting your vision can have on your future.
- Where she wants to be in 2025.
- How you can also plan ahead to find the best outcome for you.
- It is important to have an idea of where you’re headed, even if it isn’t super specific. List the feelings you want to feel and let that energize you to the point of achieving your goals.
- Even if you make a mistake on the way to where you want to be, you’re able to learn from that and it will still be valuable to you.
- Every step will open opportunities for you and bring you to where you need to be at the right time.
- The Vortex – Esther and Jerry Hicks
- The Power – Rhonda Byrne
- The Untethered Soul – Michael A. Singer