Secrets to Staying in High Vibe Energy with Elley Charles
Today’s guest is Elley Charles. She is a business and mindset coach for female entrepreneurs who have a side hustle and are ready to transition into a full-time business. She is constantly thinking of ways to help entrepreneurs who are ready to live their fullest life and add more impact to the world.
Elley is obsessed with personal development and takes pride in constantly working to become a better version of herself. Keeping her commitment to that personal development is what helps her keep her energy high. Reading personal development books is one of the ways she enjoys working on herself.
Having the drive for personal growth and development is also what makes her feel most fulfilled, and she loves passing that feeling on to other entrepreneurs. She keeps a happiness list that reminds her to make the most of each day and to appreciate all of the small things in life, which is a big part of her consistently high energy.
This high energy is one of my favorite things about Elley. I’ve always wondered about this energy and where it comes from and how she keeps it. How does she cultivate it? How does she draw her boundaries? In today’s episode I finally get to sit down and ask her about it!
“I’m helping them to make more money, which means that then they’re going to have more freedom so they can travel more or they can give better gifts to their children at Christmas. So there’s always that ripple effect. And that’s one of the things that really drives me.”
Head to the website to listen to this episode or click “Listen Now” below!
In this episode Elley talks about:
- How she maintains her energy and positivity.
- How to channel that energy into your business or what it is you’re offering.
- Her strategy behind making great, engaging Instagram stories.
- Having the desire to better yourself in many different ways is a great way to maintain a high energy for life. Have a list of non-negotiables and a daily routine to achieve your personal goals.
- Having energy and passion is a habit you have to build. But it’s also about conviction. You must have confidence in yourself, in what you offer, and the impact it will have on people’s lives.
- Having fun is key on IG stories. But also, make sure you understand your audience, and the segments that exist inside that audience, so you can properly address them and get them to engage.
- Elley Mae
- How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling
- Manifestation Babe
- Elley Mae on Instagram