Using the Power of Pinterest to Boost Traffic + Get Clients with Carley Zuercher
Today, I’m excited to share with you a great conversation with my good friend Carley Zuercher, or as I like to call her, “The Pinterest Queen”.
Carly runs CZ Invitations where she specializes in designing custom wedding invitations for couples. On top of that, she is an expert at curating and driving traffic to her website via Pinterest, resulting in over one million views each month.
She also runs a small consulting business, aimed at Pinterest, called Two Can, and has written an ebook on how to effectively use Pinterest as a marketing tool.
In our conversation Carly breaks down all of this for us, and shares a few things she’s working on. It’s chock full of good tips for how to have a Pinterest account that produces for you and brings you more clients and more dollars, not just traffic.
“People search Pinterest when they want to learn something. So if you’re a blog and you’re teaching somebody something or sharing whatever it might be, people are searching for that on Pinterest.”
Head to the website to listen to this episode or click “Listen Now” below!
In this episode Carley talks about:
- Why she uses Pinterest and why you should too.
- How there is real money to be made on Pinterest and how much money she makes from it.
- How to format your pins correctly for optimal conversions.
- Pinterest is a search engine, not a social media platform. As soon as you recognize this, you can use it as a really powerful marketing tool.
- Keep your Pinterest images clean, simple and straightforward. People like to know what they can expect when they click through.
- If you have something that you’re selling, make multiple pins for it and direct it where you want it to go so that you have the best chance of converting a Pinterest user and reaching the broadest audience.