Using Video to Connect with Your Audience with Victoria Levitan
I’m excited to talk with Victoria Levitan on today’s episode. She and I talk about a lot of nitty gritty details about how you can use video to make a splash in your business, and to grow the audience you’ve always wanted to have.
Victoria is an online video expert, and her mission is to help online service providers and entrepreneurs figure out how to share their message and grow an audience using video. Her goal is to make video marketing easy and accessible for people who want to learn how to do it right.
Originally from Switzerland, Victoria came over to the U.S. 10 years ago to attend college. Being an introvert and far from home, she wanted a way to connect with people online, so about four years ago she started a personal blog. Video was an extension of her desire to connect with people online in a meaningful way.
Victoria believes that video is so powerful and important because you get to connect with a real human being. You see them on camera, you see their personality, and you get to know them. You are building real relationships because they become a person you start liking and trusting.
“When you go into business for yourself, or even if you just try to do something completely out of the ordinary, it really is about having that mindset that you can do it and believing in yourself.”
Head to the website to listen to this episode or click “Listen Now” below!
In this episode Victoria talks about:
- Why video is so powerful and critical for building your business.
- The biggest mistakes she sees people making with video content.
- They type of content freelancers and business people should be making with video.
- Video allows you to connect with real humans on a personal level and builds trust in a way that other mediums can’t.
- When selling a product or service, make sure to talk about what you can offer clients first and talk about yourself second.
- Instagram stories is an easy way to break into the video world. Posting simple content from your every daily life can get your followers and potential clients engaged because it humanizes you.
- Victoria Levitan
- Victoria Levitan on Instagram
- Victoria Levitan (personal) on Instagram
- Victoria Levitan YouTube