The Long-Term Effects of Staying in Your Zone of Genius
Before we dive in to today’s episode, I wanted to let you know my new, free webinar on how to get a steady stream of high-quality clients is now available. If you’ve ever struggled to balance working on your business and bringing in new clients, this webinar is for you.
I’ve talked about zone of genius and niching down many times before. Getting into your zone of genius means that you are focusing on what you’re great at — what you do better than no one else.
As I’ve been niching down my own business, I was able to create processes for what I do, and it’s given my business a clear blueprint for new projects. When you do this, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel anymore.
Today, we’re diving deeper into those long-term effects, and what happens when you’ve been in your zone of genius for a while. What happens when you feel like you’ve already made it as a freelancer and you’re continuing to refine your business and value proposition?
“Niching down and staying in your zone of genius, figuring out what you’re great at, is going to actually provide amazing long-term benefits in money, time, effort, and energy.”
Head to the website to listen to this episode or click “Listen Now” below!
In this episode Avani talks about:
- The results that come from staying in your zone of genius.
- How you can leverage those new results to move forward with your business.
- What you can expect from staying in your niche for the long-term.
- As you narrow down and refine your zone of genius, you become more efficient. Processes put in place for new clients and projects will save you time and money, and increase your ROI.
- The more refined you are, the more profits you can expect because what you are offering is rare.
- Once you are more efficient and making more money, you can re-invest those profits into your team and grow even more.
- Growing your team and becoming more efficient frees you up to do more of what you do best.